Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

No school for a full WEEK!! I can't believe it :-) It is a really nice surprise vacation. I am hopping to make it down to Bryan to hang out with Holly and Pat on Thursday. I don't know if Michael will be able to go, but I will be there on Thursday. I hope to be there when Georgia comes :-)

I have been SO tired this week. I have not been sleeping well at all and I have no idea why. It is really nice to have this break in the middle of May! We should have two spring breaks a year. This break is going to be really nice.

I wonder what is going to happen if summer school is canceled. I will probably get a job on the side. We want to save as much money as we can. I will look into pre-schools around the area or something. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment