Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

This has been a VERY busy week! I took off Thursday and Friday (even though we were supposed to have those days off anyway...) to go see the beautiful Georgia in person! She truly is the second most beautiful baby I have ever seen!! (I have not been able to see the most beautiful baby yet :-), but I know he/she is there) I'm so glad that I got to be part of that. I learned so much from Pat and Holly and I am so grateful that I get to watch them grow through this awesome experience! It felt very natural for me to hold Georgia in my arms and it has made me feel more confident about having our baby. 

On a different note, I have to go back to work tomorrow :-( It was really nice to have this last week off. I am ready for summer, but I'm going to have to wait until July because I am teaching summer school. At least Nikki and I will be teaching kindergarten together so it will be OK. And we really need that money for maternity leave.

Well...I'm really tired so I am going to relax. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment