Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So my pregnancy has not being going exactly how I have wanted it. I have been experiencing a lot of cramping (some of which has been pretty painful...no spotting though) for the past week and a half. Obviously, it has made Michael and me extremely nervous so I called my doctor and he had me go in for a blood test today and scheduled an early ultrasound for tomorrow. It's probably too early to see anything on the ultrasound, but I think they are going to make sure that I don't have an Etopic pregnancy (a pregnancy in any other place other than the uterus) or a Blighted Ovum (a pregnancy where the baby dies but leaves an empty sac) or something else. I have had some wonderful support from friends (especially Nikki and Mrs. Strong) and my mom, but it scares me to death to think about what could happen. I hope that tomorrow my doctor will tell me everything is fine ad that Michael and I will have a beautiful baby in 9 months. 

We know that we shouldn't worry about this because there is nothing we can do, but it still scares us. I will update as soon as I can. Thanks for your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. oh mary...i just want you to know that I love you tons and tons and tons and that thinks we will all work out exactly as they are supposed to. call me if you need me, love!

    ReplyDelete