Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

...

I am so tired! It has been a LONG week. My partner in the dual language program and I decided to try out a new schedule with our kids...instead of having each class every other day we have switched to keeping each class for two days at a time. This means that I am stuck with behavior problems for 2 days (I can't just send them to her the next day). However, I actually really like it other than that. I can start a project one day and finish it the next. I think it is more consistent for the kids, but my partner does not agree. 

Having each class for 2 days at a time has really made me tired though! It's 8:30 and I could totally fall asleep right now. But I am watching House and it is pretty interesting so I am going to fight it. Michael just finished his last class ever!!!! and he is on his way home right now to hang out with me. Our house is a mess (at least it's not dirty!) so I will clean it tomorrow. I am just too tired to do it tonight. 

Nikki and I have been running as much as we can...almost every day! The days that we don't run, Michael and I play soccer or racquetball, which are great workouts too! This is probably a big reason why I'm so tired! Oh well...I need to go shower. Bye :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment