Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

I went to the doctor yesterday and so far good news! We couldn't see much of anything at this point, but the sonogram tech told me that everything looks OK for this time period in my pregnancy. I am going back on Thursday for another sonogram because apparently we will be able to see the baby and a heart beat (I can't believe that can all happen in a week!!!) and the doctors want to make sure everything looks good. 

After we talked with the nurse about the results, Michael and I felt like we could breath again. However, I will feel MUCH better once we can hear and see our little peanut's heartbeat. I would absolutely anything for our little one and I feel so helpless when I think that there is really nothing I can do. This is such an amazing time in my life and I don't want anything to happen to take it away.

I will update after our next appointment on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment