Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So we are 8 weeks pregnant today and the pregnancy symptoms are coming on STRONG! I felt so sick today at school it was crazy. One of the teachers across the hall told me I should go to the cafeteria and ask for some crackers, which I did, and they helped a little. Man...I have really been eating a lot because if my stomach is empty at all, I feel extremely sick. I have also been getting more tired by the day! Last night I fell asleep in the beginning of the bachelorette (one of my favorite shows) because I couldn't keep my eyes open. I would pay $1 million to have a bed outside at recess at 1:00. I knew all of this was supposed to happen...it's just strange that it is all happening to me!

I have had a few cravings...today I craved a chocolate malt (thanks to my mom ordering one at Red Robin one time!!) even though milk products really make me feel sick. I only drank 1/4 of it before I had to give up, but it was AMAZING! LOL. I have also craved steak, which if you know me, that is weird. And the two worst cravings that I have and I can't do anything about are for beer and sushi! The first night that I can really leave the house with our baby I want to go to Sushi Axiom!!! 

Well, that's it for now. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment