Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

10 weeks!!

So we are 10 weeks and 1 day today!! I can't believe we have know that we were pregnant for 6 weeks now! It still feels like a dream...I just can't believe that I'm pregnant. I have dreamed of having a baby of my own my whole life and it is absolutely amazing that we are well on our way. 

Speaking of being 10 weeks pregnant, the morning sickness issue has gotten worse. Still no vomiting (although I have come close), but I feel sick a majority of the mornings and the evenings. I'm still tired as can be and I'm always hungry! There are some other weird things happening to my body...but we will just leave it at that :-)

Michael has been incredible throughout this whole thing! He wakes up early to make me breakfast, he cooks dinner and cleans up after, he empties the litter box without complaining, he tries to keep his driving fluid so I won't feel as sick in the car, (and so much more!) and he does this all without complaining! I wouldn't make it through this trimester (or life for that matter) without him.

Michael is going to make an amazing father too! He is nervous about changing diapers and all of that, but he will learn. I can't wait to see him hold our baby in his arms...

Well, that's it for now. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Love the baby bump pics....hope the morning sickness disappears soon!
    Love Di

    ReplyDelete