Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer School

Well, summer school started today and I really wish I didn't sign up to do it. It is good money, which Michael and I can really use when I'm on maternity leave, but it is an unnecessary stress. My kids are OK...they are leaving kindergarten so they are still babies and most of them act like it. I forgot what it was like to have kids this age...my first graders grew SO much over the school year I can't believe it! Working with my summer school kids makes me feel better about what I did with my kids from last year :-)

Well, I'm tired...so I'm just going to relax! Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear summer school is a bummer....less than four weeks to go now and then you're free!

    Looks like you and Michael had a nice time at the Gaylord....I loved that place!
    All the Best to you and Michael,
    Di

    ReplyDelete