Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Amanda's wedding!!!

Amanda and Owen got married yesterday and it was BEAUTIFUL! The wedding was at 10:30 a.m. in a Catholic church in Dallas. I was so worried that my dress wouldn't fit...but we got it on! However, I was EXTREMELY uncomfortable. My dress was really tight. I really felt like a sausage all morning. I was afraid if I took too deep of a breath, my dress was going to rip at the seams. The wedding and reception was awesome, but I was counting down the minutes until I was able to change into something I could actually breath and sit in!

After the wedding, Michael and I headed over to Pat's parent's house to hang out with friends/their family. Pat's parents are REALLY nice! They always take us in, feed us, and treat us like part of the family. :-) 

We can't wait for Holly, Pat, and Georgia to move up here. I know they will still be an hour away, but it is better than 3 like it is right now. Georgia has gotten a LOT bigger in this past month. I have missed her SO much and it was really great to get to hold her again. It is amazing how much I love Georgia (and she is not even my daughter), imagine how much I'm going to love our peanut (I would already do anything for him/her) :-)

I start summer school stuff tomorrow, but I only have to teach 4 weeks until I can actually begin summer!! I am so ready for a break. We going to Ohio over the 4th of July weekend, then my parents are coming here for a while (YAY!), then it's off to Florida for a week in the end of July.

Well, that's it for now. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary and Michael....I am enjoying your blog and happy to hear peanut Vick is doing well. Love you and miss you.
    Godmother D.

    ReplyDelete