Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am watching Juno right now and it means so much more to me than it did when I first saw it. Michael is working out at the gym (good for him!!!) and I'm sitting on the couch. In all fairness, I went biking with Michael yesterday but it was so hot. I can't workout like I use to! But that's OK. Walking is good :-) I wish I could find a gym around here that has prenatal water aerobics, but I can't seem to find one. 

This week is going to be amazing! Only 4 more days of summer school, then we have our sonogram on Thursday, and then I get to see my family in Ohio for the 4th! I can't wait :-)

Ok...bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. How's the morning sickness, Mary? In lieu of working out you many want to try finding a prenatal yoga practice. My god-daughter Sara is a pediatrician; when she was pregnant with her son Colin she went to Yoga all the time....she also lived in a very warm place....Miami Beach. I practice Yoga regularly and love its many benefits. Have fun in Ohio. Love to Michael and peanut.
    Di

    ReplyDelete