Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

11 Weeks!

I can't believe that I am already 11 weeks pregnant. We have known for 7 weeks, but it feels like just yesterday. It is as equally as amazing how much my body has changed over the past few months. I felt SO sick for a majority of the day today...from the moment I woke up until 1:00 today, I felt like I was going to be sick! I really hope this is not just the beginning of this!!!  We are nearing the end of the first trimester and I was/am really hoping that the morning sickness thing would be going away. But...this is all for an amazing reason and I will work through it.

Summer school is almost over!!!! 7 more days and then I'm free :-)

Well, I'm going to watch some TV and probably take a nap while waiting for my husband to get home.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear the morning sickness is still with you from morning to night! Will say my prayers it vanishes soon! Love the changing wall paper on your page!
    Love,
    Di

    ReplyDelete