Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dr. Appointment

So we went to the doctor expecting another sonogram...but we didn't get one! I was crushed :-( At this stage of pregnancy, it's hard to believe that everything is OK because I can't feel anything yet even though the baby is already kicking up a storm. However, we did get to hear our peanut's heartbeat and it was the most amazingly wonderful sound that I have ever heard. The doctor told me it might take him a few minutes to find the beat and that I shouldn't freak out so I just laid there and waited. I heard my heart beat, which was pretty slow, and then all of a sudden... there it was! It was such a cool experience and I hope that everyone has the chance to experience it.  Peanut's heartbeat was twice as fast as mine! I can't believe that there is a baby growing inside of me...WOW!

I will be at the airport getting ready to go to Ohio in 12 hours! I can't wait to see the family. It is MUCH NEEDED vacation after such a long school year (plus an extra month of summer school). It's going to be amazing. I will update when I get back! Have a great 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment