Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

14 Weeks

Yay for the 2nd trimester! I have noticed a HUGE difference already in what I'm experiencing. My morning sickness has decreased a lot and I'm not falling asleep on the couch at 7:00 pm as much. However, I am getting a lot more headaches than before. I'm also feeling more and more pressure in my lower stomach (right about where our peanut is laying) every day. I have also been more emotional! My parents left yesterday, which made me sad. Last night I looked in my fridge and saw my mom's chocolate cupcakes and they made me cry! I cry when I hear songs on the radio, TV shows, looking at baby clothes...it's pretty ridiculous. 

I can't wait to hold our baby in my arms. I have had many dreams about that moment and I know it's going to be an amazing time in my life!

This weekend is going to be busy!! Holly, Pat, and Georgia are coming over tonight, we are going to hang out with Michael's grandparents on Saturday afternoon, we are planning on watching all of the Harry Potter movies on Saturday morning/evening, and then we are going to see the new Harry Potter movie on Sunday!!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. georgia says hi godmommy! also, you should tell your mom about my blog so she can follow and see all her cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete