Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Field Trip

Yesterday, we went to the symphony and the Dallas art museum. It was a really good experience for the kids and I'm glad that we did it, but it was all over their heads. I felt bad for them because they were really bored through most of it. I hope that if we do it again next year, we will go to a more age appropriate performance. Michael came with me which made it a much more enjoyable experience. 

I am getting really excited for Georgia making her appearance into the world. I hope it is sooner than later!!! (I'm sure Holly is hoping for that too, but for different reasons than me) She is going to be spoiled by Aunt Mary and Uncle Michael...I can't wait!!!!

36 more days of school! But who's counting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment