Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Confused

This blog site is really confusing. Some how I managed to follow our own blog and I can't figure out how to fix it. Weird!!

I have been feeling sick for a couple of weeks now and yesterday was the worst out of all of them. I almost passed out in the shower, I couldn't go to Amanda's shower, and my entire body hurt so bad! It felt like I had the flu, but I'm not sick. It was very strange.

I feel better today but I still feel really weak. I am going to work in my classroom for a few hours while Kevin and Michael go mountain bike riding. Hopefully, what ever is wrong with me will pass soon!

I'm off to do some work. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. yay for mary having a blog!!! i'm so sorry that you weren't feeling well. any better now? i am also excited that your family could be growing soon...after all Georgia is going to need a play mate :)

    ReplyDelete