Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Addi with her silly daddy!

She loves her walker, but she hasn't figured out how to walk in it yet.

Happy Memorial Day!

The love of my life!

"I can sit!!!" (Supported that is!)

Wow it has been a LONG time!!! Things have been really busy with school. I'm never home when Addi naps so I don't have time to update (I would rather spend my time with her while she is awake then type on the computer).

Addi is 4 months and 4 weeks old (she will be 5 months on the 10th!). I can't believe how fast time is flying by. She has gotten so big since the last time I updated. She has starting rolling over (not consistently, but every once in a while), she can stand really well now with support, she can sit supported, she has started giggling and laughing, she has noticed her feet, and she is talking a whole lot more! She has also started taking more consistent naps during the day, but we do have to go in and put her paci in a few times.

Michael and I took her swimming for the first time last week. It was SO much fun!!! She wore the swimsuit that I used to wear when I was her age. We took her again today at Nikki and Kevin's house...that was really fun! My dad is here for the weekend and while we went to the pool, my mom and dad went to see a movie!! They have not been able to spend time together in almost 2 and 1/2 months! I'm glad that they get to have this time together.

Well, that's pretty much it for now. I am counting down the days (7 1/2) until summer! I can't wait until I can spend every day with my little girl again. I hope we can get Michael and job for next year so I can stay with her for the whole year! I will keep you posted on that :-)

Bye for now!

1 comment: