Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Update

Hi again!

I'm glad to say that Addi is doing much better now! Our daughter DOES NOT sleep when she is not swaddled and the past few nights she has not really slept well at all. She kept wiggling out of her swaddle and her arms were out every morning! That's why she kept waking up at 2 or 4 in the morning. Well...I found a swaddle me blanket that Holly gave me at my shower and I used it...and she slept great! I got a few more from Babies R Us and we used one last night. She slept from 9:30-7:30!! Also, yesterday the doctor put Addi on 1 oz of prune juice to 1 oz of water...let me just say that it helped! She woke up smiling this morning and yesterday was an amazing day! She smiled all day long and just seemed happy. A complete 180 from the day before.


Addi is finally sitting in her bumbo! I'm so proud of her!

She also noticed her feet for the first time :-)



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we used the SwaddleMe religiously with Noah... it even comes in larger sizes, which we progressed to. I guess it was around 4 months when the doctor indicated that he was getting too old to swaddle, but he was starting to wiggle out of the SwaddleMe by then anyway. Glad it worked for you! Prune juice is great, as are prunes once you start solids. If she ever has the opposite problem (the runs), ask me about the BRAT diet. :)

    ReplyDelete