Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

6 Weeks

Sleeping beauty!

My baby is getting bigger :-(

She likes her sling when I'm walking around. When I wear this, it feels like I'm pregnant again!

This bag was mine when I was little...and it looks adorable on my daughter! Look at that smile :-)


I can't believe that Addi is almost 7 weeks old! Time is flying by so fast...which is good and bad. I love spending this time with her but I am really excited to see what she is going to be like when she is older! I know I will regret saying this, but I am looking forward to her crawling, taking her first steps, and hearing what her first word will be! However, I really enjoy my little bundle right now. She is SO cute because she is finally starting to notice the world around her. She has really started sleeping better at night, which means she is not sleeping so well during the day. She fights naps by crying (screaming actually) until I can finally get her to fall asleep. I feel so badly for her because I know she doesn't want to miss anything, but she is too sleepy to stay awake for longer than an hour and a half at a time.

Addi is getting so big! She has almost outgrown her 0-3 clothes and she is not even 2 months old! We tried on a 3-6 outfit today and it was pretty big around her tummy and chest, but it almost fit the length of her body! I just can't believe it.

In other news, my mom is coming on Thursday!!! I'm so excited because she has not seen Addi since she left in January! She has changed so much!!!

Well, it's time for Addi to wake up. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment