Addi's b-day countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sonogram <3

So we had our sonogram and we are having a girl!!! Addison Lee Vick is due January 8, 2010. Looking at the sonogram was the most amazing thing ever. We saw all of her parts and they all look good (so the doctor says). We even got a picture of her sucking her thumb! So awesome!!! 

I am starting to feel her move more and more. Michael jokes around saying that we have a soccer player in my tummy. He has not gotten to feel her yet, which makes him sad, but he will soon enough. 

Here are the baby bump pictures for the past two weeks:

Week 17

Week 18

We also got a new car last Saturday. I cried like a baby when I had to say good bye to my Slug Bug...but I hope one day I can get another bright yellow Beetle! Here are some pictures of the cars:




P.S. Posting pictures on this is not easy!!!! I hope they all turn out in the right order :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment